Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sleep Deprived

Well no, I'm not really deprived. I mean I'm in bed for the requisite hours. It's just the dreams man! The fucking dreams are driving me crazy! It's so hard to get up and get going when you feel like you've been run over by a steam roller. Does the world still have steam rollers? Ashton Kutcher made a celebrity guest appearance in one last night. And I went to introduce him to someone, (an old boyfriend who had shown up and surprised me, thrown me off guard), and I was so kerfluffled I couldn't remember his name. I was like, "I'm so sorry, I can't remember your name. Who are you again?" Ashton Kutcher! And we were like friends! And I forgot who he was. Crazy!

Mood: so very very tired
Drinking: coffee, lots of cream
Listening To: Crave Me, Rise Electric (that's one of Lukas Rossi's former bands, case you didn't know)
Hair: you know i think my hair is living in limbo

No comments: