Saturday, March 12, 2005

In the Name of Love

Last week U2 announced more North American tour dates. They're coming to T.O. in September for two concerts at the Air Canada Centre!! They're also coming to Montreal and Ottawa in November . . . but I'd much rather go to Toronto. Tickets go on sale March 19th. Only $50.75 for general admission (floor). I checked air fare and it's only $310 return out of Moncton. Sooooo . . . I think I'm heading back to the T dot this fall!! How exciting is that?!

I'm really hoping I can swing it. Stacy is not a big U2 fan . . . well, she's just not familiar with their music. I think she could be a fan, if she tried harder. Anyway, she's up for any sort of a road trip that takes us to our favourite city and old stomping grounds, so perhaps she'll come with me.

I don't know whether I'll do a drive-by in the old neighborhood or not. I have this superstitiousness about that place. Like if I get too close I'll get stuck. I know it's irrational . . . I think it's more to do with Kevin than the neighborhood. The last time we saw each other he wanted to move to NB, get married and start a family. I didn't handle that situation very well at all, I was still M's girlfriend but I was getting close to R and ready to leave M. Kevin just complicated things further, so we didn't leave it on very good terms. I don't know if I could handle seeing him and having him hate me . . . or worse, still love me. Yeah, that would be bad. Thank God I no longer need to create drama in my life to keep myself from dying of boredom! Things are so much less complicated now.

Mood: Chipper
Drinking: Diet Pepsi
Listening To: poor you, beat & path
Hair: Very straight, sleek and shiny

No comments: