Saturday, June 03, 2006

I Thought I Was Alone . . .

but there is definitely someone else in the house. But who? But who? The last I heard everyone was going to either Sydney or Saint John and would not return until Sunday. There are no cars in the driveway. The grandmother delivered my mail and key early yesterday so as to not miss me before she left . . . meaning nobody would be there to give it to me when I knocked. So who the hell is in the house?! And someone truly is because they were looking through the closet on the other side of my bedroom wall, sliding hangers. Can a cat do that? Because I think these people have a cat.

Mood: called on account of rain
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: signs of life in the house
Hair: i love the way i get up, give my head a shake (or not) and my hair is done for the day

No comments: