Friday, June 30, 2006

tommy & stuff

I'm so psyched about Rock Star Supernova that Tommy Lee has totally joined the cast of my dreams. He's just there, all the time, hanging out with me. What fun! I tried to watch an episode of Idol the other night, but once you've gone Rock Star there's just no turning back. I watched Global-TV's special on the auditions, where six Canadians made it into the top 50 in the world. One guy gave me goosebumps when he performed. I hope he goes far.

I'm also looking forward to Big Brother All-Stars. Will, the evil doctor, was so entertaining to watch. I hope he gets voted back into the house. I can't imagine an all-stars without him.

And that's all I'm watching this summer. Not getting into anything else. Though I'll be doing the Oscar-winning dvds for my list. I feel like I'm off my game, with regard to the list, to life in general. I've run off the road, just spinning my tires in the ditch. Need someone to give me a push I think.

Mood: damp
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: KIIS-FM, Ryan Seacrest
Hair: bed-head

No comments: