Thursday, June 22, 2006

Undivded

Restless. Finicky. Panicked. Heart palpitations. Twitchy toes. Breathe. Just breathe. At any moment I could fall apart. Spontaneously combust. Implode. Die crying. Or laughing. What's the difference? At any moment I could break into song. Or dance. Confusion. Conflicted. Paralysis. I might throw up. This is my failure. Sometimes I know I need someone to take care of me. Sometimes I want to invite in the first person who would try. No matter who it be. Today is one of those days. A day to stay inside, for fear of what demons I'll bring home if I go out.

Mood: anxious
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: Away From the Sun, 3 Doors Down
Hair: faded to light brown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps you spend too much time alone..?

Simply Kel said...

perhaps i do