Sunday, June 25, 2006

New Week Begins

From my Weekly Horoscope Forecast for June 26 to July 02:

" . . . You have been through a frustrating week as you have tried to get important administration out of the way, or to get documents and contracts dealt with in a timely manner. This week as Mars has moved past Saturn, things should be easier . . ."

Well, ain't that the truth! Amen to that sister!

Last night I dreamed I was at a graduation, high school maybe, because I was having a conversation with one of my old classmates, but the size of the class was too large to be my real high school, and it seemed more like university to me. I was definitely graduating though, in this group of hundreds doing likewise. Only two of the students, both girls I didn't know, wore the gowns (the uniform of graduation), in beautiful bright royal blue. They sat in the front row in the first two seats on the left and their brightness made them stand out against the rest of the class like they were the only ones in colour and every one else was in grayscale. I couldn't understand this, why nobody else wanted to wear a gown. I really wanted one, but couldn't find out how to get one. I was like, this is a once in a lifetime moment, why isn't everyone taking advantage of and enjoying all the tradition that comes with it? And I was sad to be among the hundreds in civilian clothes.

A vivid dream, I felt compelled to look into meaning:

"To dream you are at a graduation, represents your achievements and a successful transition to a higher level of ability. You are ready to move forward with your accomplishments and do more important things."

"To see your childhood friend in your dream, signifies regression into your past where you had no responsibilities and things were much simpler and carefree. You may be wanting to escape the the pressures and stresses of adulthood. Alternatively, the childhood friend may be suggesting that you have been acting in a childish manner and you need to start acting like an adult."

"To see a person in uniform, indicates that you may be conforming too much and living in too much of a regimented manner. Also, you may need to fit in and stop going against the crowd."

"Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind. Depending on the context of your dream, the color blue may also be a metaphor of 'being blue' and feeling sad."

Put it all together and what have you got? Last week was one helluva shitty week! I've felt something going on within me for a few months now, a shift. With the horoscope and this dream, not to mention the new moon, I'm thinking I'm just about at the end of it, almost through the painful growing part and ready to emerge as a beautiful butterfly, content until the next growth spurt. Perhaps a couple of months of peace will ensue. Wouldn't that be lovely?

In other news, two inmates on the loose, one considered dangerous. Not a good day for me to be out and about flaunting my con-attractive personality. Especially at bus stations.

Mood: better
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: renos happening across the way
Hair: everywhich way but flat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where do you get your horoscope? Good to see you are feelin' better, could have been all the f----ng rain...seeing the sun is good for heart and soul...like your blog alot. read well, almost every 2nd day, or so..have a reallly goood week. Keep up the writing we here enjoy it alot..