Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Have You Noticed?

Have you noticed my blogging has tapered? It's not quite a trickle, but definitely not a raging river. I think this is indicative of me battling with procrastination, doing things as they come up, going to bed early, maintaining focus on work. There's not a lot of time to blog. I'm starting to get a little concerned that it's not humanly possible for me to do all that I'm supposed to be doing. I always believed if I maintained focus and became more productive that I could do everything. But as I step things up and get really productive and still don't see the top of the mound within reach, doubt begins to creep in. Maybe I've bit off more than I can chew. Maybe. I'm not stressing about it though. I'm more curious than anything. Curious to see what I can accomplish versus what I "thought" I could accomplish. I'm certain there is a difference between my mind's musings and the real deal. It remains to be seen how large a gap and in which way it runs. It's already February 6th! Unbelievable! 2008 is just charging along.

Mood: contemplative
Drinking: coffee, black
Listening To: a dripping tap
Hair: unkempt and short

No comments: