Friday, February 15, 2008

A Wind-Up Man Walking Round & Round

Gotta love Bowie! I've been straightening out my tunes library these past few days. I bought some cds so I can burn some stuff and maybe not have to start over completely next time we crash . . . cuz if there's one thing I know for sure, crashes are inevitable. Speaking of crashes, my microwave has crashed in a blaze of glory. Sparks, fire, death. Freaked me out. And then I thought, this is no big deal, I don't really use my microwave a lot anyway. And now it seems like every time I turn around I'm looking to use the microwave. How on earth did one ever melt anything before the little nuker came along?

Going out later for some groceries, a bottle of wine. I'm having a hankering for something different, maybe I'll make some guacamole, a spinach salad with toasted almonds, perhaps some chocolate covered strawberries. We'll see. No more crispy chicken for me! Suddenly I want to get back in the kitchen and do some real cooking. Time to dust off the wok, maybe. It's good to have a hankering for salad again. It's been awhile since I've wanted anything green and leafy. I've also gotten back into exercising this week. Thank the gods! Every second day, so far so good.

A little arthritic in the weather today. Kinda tired. I overslept. Having strange dreams. Toronto ghosts among others. I woke up rationalizing to someone why I'm no longer there. The kind of dream that stays with me, comes back on me throughout the day. Subconscious senses something's afoot.

Mood: a little foggy and groggy
Drinking: water
Listening To: you want to make a memory, bon jovi
Hair: perfectly messed

No comments: