Saturday, April 22, 2006

Outward

Heading to Moncton later today. Supper with friends at a Thai restaurant, then going to Elaine Amyot's opening at a gallery in the Aberdeen Cultural Centre, followed by sleepover at my house. Yay! The wine will be flowing no doubt.

My horoscope says a platonic friendship is going to turn romantic today and surprise me (it shall be very surprising indeed as I can't think of any male friends that I might wander into today, so I shall likely be in the company of women.) The astrologer's advice is to make sure before I do anything to jeopardize the friendship. Aye! Aye! Roger that, Captain. Loud and clear.

So I need to hustle if I'm gonna have company. Swamp out the sty a bit before the 4:15 bus. Gorgeous day here finally! Blue skies. Sunshine. Calm. Aww! So nice.

Mood: happy
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: Kick It, Peaches (featuring Iggy Pop)
Hair: checking out the styles of the rich and famous

No comments: