Friday, March 07, 2008

Fly Like An Eagle

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping . . .

Busy day today. Company coming. Errands to run. Work to be done. Chores desperately needing my attention. What to do first? Then next? Huge decisions. Sunshine this morning makes my heart flutter. More freezing rain coming tomorrow though, I see.

Yesterday was also kind of hectic. Lots of work going on. People passing through. Meetings. I never even had time to clean up all the wax in the bathroom from the possessed candle the night before.

This morning between 5am when my eyes first fluttered open to find the clock and 5:30 when I sighed and decided I'd better get up, I dreamed of failure. Mine. Not even failure really, just being overlooked, passed over, not chosen, or even really considered. It sucked. Dismal way to begin a gorgeous day.

Mood: manic
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: love is a battlefield, pat benetar
Hair: naturally parting on the side this morning for some crazy reason

No comments: