Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random Sticky Business

I am off to the second meeting of the BnM Editorial Board this morning. I hope all goes well.

Absolutely amazing colours happening in the sky this morning as day dawns.

Yesterday, not only were the sidewalks non-existent in the city forcing me to walk on the road in traffic, but I also had a creepy encounter at the grocery store that freaked me out so much I took a cab home after shopping. And proceeded to have a very vulnerable feeling evening.

Today, I'm considering getting an unlisted number. My security counsel doesn't think it could hurt.

The sky! Have you seen the sky this morning?!

God! So much to do! Not enough time! I'm off!

Mood: panicked
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: hmmmmm
Hair: maybe it'll be okay someday soon

1 comment:

sher said...

Yeah, Gary and I were talking about the beautiful sky this morning during the drive in to work. It was amazing!!!