Sunday, October 24, 2004

@#$%@$$!!!

Late last night, as I worked into the wee hours yet again (I've seen 4am every day this week) my sneaky suspicion materialized -- I'm going to have to touch up EVERY PAGE published so far this year, EVERY SINGLE PAGE!! It's not enough that I took the whole week to change the background and navigation for the site which is really 10 little sites making one big site (AKA a lot of terribly tedious bad on the arthritis in the hands work) . . . now, I've got to go back in and change the formatting on every page in order to make it work with the new background. Do you know how many pages that is? A LOT!! I'm losing my freaking mind . . . AND I have to write fiction to meet with the girl's on Friday (I'm getting emails about it) . . . AND the WFNB newsletter is due soon (I'm getting emails about it) . . . AND I haven't pubbed BnM in two weeks and I really need to do it soon (I'm getting emails about it) . . . AND I've got press releases back-logged (I'm getting emails about it) . . . AND my mouse is wonky (I emailed a guy about it but he hasn't replied) . . . AND then there's the family personal crap that's gone into high-gear with my grandfather's impending death and my mom being freaked out . . . I just want to curl up and go to sleep.

Mood: stressed to the max
Drinking: tea for now, seeing wine in my immediate future and brandy before dawn
Listening To: the throbbing of the headache in my temple
Hair: Coming out in clumps

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Serenity Now!! Serenity Now!!