Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Forgotten Already Forgotten

I went to the movies this weekend and saw The Forgotten with Juliane Moore. I was a bit disappointed by it. I had seen all of the scary parts in the previews and I had hoped the plot revolved around something more complicated and less stereotypical than aliens . . . but no such luck. This is one movie that will not be getting a second viewing on DVD.

Speaking of DVDs I bought a bunch this past week. First, I got a few from the Columbia House club including Almost Famous (the Bootleg Edition), Platoon (Special Edition), The Bourne Identity, Annie Hall, and a couple for the kids for Christmas. Then we went shopping after the movie on Saturday and I got Bon Jovi, This Left Feels Right (Special Edition), Starsky & Hutch, and Duplex. I have to take the Bon Jovi one back and exchange it because it's skipping, but even with the skipping I watched almost all of it and LOVED it!! It's from the Pay-Per-View concert they did in Atlantic City, the only time they'll ever perform that album live . . . EVER! I've looked high and low for this DVD for a year now, so I was pretty happy to find it. I hadn't realised the record store sold DVDs. Now, I know where to go looking for the box set when it comes out next month.

I'm suffering from yet another sinus infection I think. Funny, how you go your whole life without ever having a sinus infection and then you get two within a four month period. Maybe I've developed allergies in my old age. Something's up, that's for sure.

In major news today, Janice's baby arrived two weeks early and wasn't the much anticipated boy everyone thought was coming. Looks like Stacy will be able to buy all those cutie girl clothes afterall for little Amy Diane.

Mood: A little high on Flonase
Drinking: hot chocolate with cherry brandy
Listening To: Vivo Per Lei, Andrea Boccelli & Giorgia
Hair: tucked behind my right ear, covering my left eye

No comments: