Wednesday, October 27, 2004

More Turds

I should've known better than to mention Nick's crap the other day . . . Today was a bad day . . . I can't even talk about it . . . Three hours outside . . . one pair of scissors, two rags, a soapy bucket of water and hair brush . . . a ball of doggy waste the size of a grapefruit . . . and now Nick is balding in spots.

In better news, after working until six this morning, sleeping four hours, spending another four in the company of my beloved pet and then working all afternoon and evening again, I finally have something to show for it. What do you think of the new look?
Mood: stiff neck
Drinking: nothing yet
Listening To: the grumble of my empty stomach
Hair: pulled back in a severe face-lifting ponytail

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the new look! The poop....not so much.