Thursday, May 03, 2007

Big Clouds

Sunshine is nice but the wind has a chill. Some mysterious aches in my arms and hands. Still with the sinus! I'm going to start dumping in the spicy stuff and lots of garlic. Knock it out of me one way or the other. Went upriver this morning to the Miramichi Salmon Conservation Centre and took a tour, saw A LOT of fish! Sammy got a little squeeze. All good stuff! Now I've returned and trying to get my head back into the screen. Think I need to eat something first. I'm enthralled by the hundreds of ducks congregated on a low tide island across the shore. Everyday. They're here absolutely everyday. I love it! No time to blog more now. Sammy beckons.

Mood: creative
Drinking: i'm thinking a mid-afternoon merlot is not out of the question
Listening To: seagulls
Hair: windblown

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I wish I had some mid-afternoon Merlot. :(

Anonymous said...

Vodka would be my choice of course! Nothing better than some mid-afternoon alcohol.

Simply Kel said...

I don't think I can have a mid-afternoon vodka AND work though. I can have a glass of wine and still function most normally . . . 2 glasses . . . things get more squirrelly . . . 3 glasses . . . I go to bed :-(