Sunday, May 06, 2007

Cuz It's Da Weekend

Meme Time! You too can play along, post a response . . . Here we go:

My life would not be the same without this...

1. song/movie/book: 1979, Smashing Pumpkins/Vanilla Sky/The Diviners, Margaret Laurence
2. person: Stacy
3. place: Brook Hill
4. event: Toronto 1987
5. self indulgence: room service

This morning . . .

1. What is the first thing you did? looked at the clock
2. What was the first thing you ate? oatmeal
3. Who was the first person you spoke to? Jason
4. What was the first thing you thought of? how cold the room felt
5. What gave you your first smile? the seagulls and crows fighting over food
6. What is the first thing you did for yourself? made coffee

Do you prefer...

1. ... to have a job you love that doesn't pay well or to have a job you hate that pays a lot? I prefer to have a job I love that pays very well, thank you very much! Ok, ok, yeah, I'll go with love rather than money every frigging time.
2. ... to spend your vacation skiing on a mountain or sunbathing at the beach? Well, to be truthful I'm neither a lover of skiing or the beach . . . so if I can't go wine tasting in Italy or to NYC for a Broadway show then I'll just toss a coin, heads the mountain, tails the beach.
3. ... to have a superpower or to have world peace? Give peace a chance, man! Always peace for me.
4. ... to spend your Friday nights clubbing or curled up in bed with a movie and a bowl of popcorn? I'm not much into the whole club scene anymore and I do love movies in bed!
5. ... to live in a high-rise condo in the city or in a lovely picket-fenced house in the suburbs? Neither nor. I mean if I had to choose, I'd go with the condo in the city. But can it be a little city, and a not so high rise condo? I really like where I'm living now. 2nd floor of a three floor walk-up, great view, quiet . . .

Technically speaking . . .

1. What web browser do you use? Firefox
2. What email client do you use? Outlook
3. What type of Internet connection do you have at home? aliant high-speed
4. What kinda of computer do you have? that is a good question. it's a bit of this, a bit of that, lol
5. When did you first get 'online'? umm, i dunno, i was a late comer to the home computer/Internet thing so maybe 7 or 8 years ago

And finally, time for a check-up, so . . .

1. How are you feeling? better than yesterday, but I am battling a sinus/ear infection and an arthritis flare
2. When is the last time you went to the doctor? oh boy! it's been maybe two years or more
3. Ever broken a bone? nope (knock on wood) Oh wait! I didn't get it looked at or anything, but I do think I broke or otherwise cracked a rib one time in high school and it didn't heal properly, juts out now at an odd angle and sometimes aches or is otherwise tender
4. Ever had surgery? nope (knock on wood)
5. When is the last time you were in a hospital? i have never been admitted into the hospital personally (knock on wood again) the last time i would've been inside one would've been almost a year ago when my niece was diagnosed with type 1 juvenile diabetes

Mood: meme-ified!
Drinking: just water . . . honest ossiffer!
Listening To: (you want to) make a memory, bon jovi
Hair: light brown, cut short, longish layers

No comments: