Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Moo-Lah & More

Because I don't want to think . . . play along if you want.

1. What is the most amount of cash that you've ever held in your hands at one time?

Hmm, maybe 7 or 8 grand in cash. I once held a personal cheque for a million that wouldn't bounce though, lol.

2. Have you ever accepted any bribe? What for?

Nope. I'm not really the bribe-able type. If I'm dead set against something, it would take lots and lots of money to change my mind. And depending on the circumstances, all the money in the world wouldn't do it.

3. Have you ever offered any bribe? What for?

Not that I can recall. Not a monetary bribe anyway. I mean bribing the kids with cookies doesn't count, does it?

4. How rich do you wish to be in your lifetime?

Rich enough to live well, have everything I need, go the places I want.

5. Who is the richest person you know personally? Do they deserve it?
I've got some relatives who are pretty well off I'd guess :-) And yes, I think they deserve it. Accumulating and maintaining wealth is not easy. Even winning the lotto is no guarantee of lifetime financial freedom for some people. Personally, I don't know of anyone who was born into a wealth so great they couldn't possibly spend it all. That would be undeserving.

6. Tell about a time when you had to be brave.


Aye! There's been many a time when I had to be brave . . . perhaps when I was sitting on the floor of the phone booth while downtown Toronto rioted around me, might rank pretty high.

7. Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?


Why The Bourne Ultimatum of course!

8. Name an item you try to always have on hand.

Hot sauce!

9. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?
Spiritual 7-8 Religious 0

10. What is the first thing you did this morning?

I got dressed and went for a walk.

Mood: happy
Drinking: water
Listening To: someone doing laundry around here somewhere
Hair: in my eyes

No comments: