Monday, September 13, 2004

OMG!! What have I done?!

So, I finally bit the bullet and sent the link for my personal blog to some friends. Now of course I'm a little neurotic wondering exactly what I've written all these months and if any of it is going to come back to haunt me if my friends read it. . . I'm resisting the urge to delete all the posts except the most recent before anyone gets here. . . resisting . . . still resisting . . . THIS IS HARD!

Okay. I'm good. For now.

Welcome to my blog!

Mood: Freaked out
Drinking: Bordeaux
Listening To: Pride, U2
Hair: getting grey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.I'll enjoy reading about your life.

Simply Kel said...

You're welcome! Thanks for dropping by. My life can be pretty boring these days but if all else fails I suppose I can always share tales from the good old days . . . Did I ever tell you about the time I was stealing apples in a field and a car came so I dove into the long grass but instead of hitting ground I soared head first into a BIG ASS hole. Luckily, my feet caught the edge. I got the wind knocked out of me when my chest hit the side and I had to hang there for awhile upside down until my friends could stop laughing long enough to find me and pull me out by the ankles . . . Yep, those were the good old days :-)