Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Here I Am

I was sick for two weeks, but I'm feeling functionally better now. Been busy with work and also finishing up NB Ink. I sent it off yesterday and since I haven't heard back I'm thinking there are no changes. I took something last night for my sinus and it knocked me out, seriously. I slept like FOREVER!! And now I've got that buzzing drug head hangover going on . . . and it's almost 3 in the afternoon! Heavy duty stuff. Won't be taking it again, unless I'm looking to kill myself (a half dozen would probably be fatal).

I'm getting ready for another road trip. Off to Fredericton on the weekend to attend the Whiskey & Spirits Festival and interview an artist for BnM. From Fredville I head to Miramichi for the Silicon East 2005 conference. I should be home again by Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Tonight I'm going to the Sackville Writers' Group meeting. Should really print something off to distribute to the group for discussion next time . . . should.


Mood: drained
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: David Bowie, China Girl
Hair: looking a lot like Matt Mays . . .

No comments: