Saturday, October 22, 2005

Morning Comes

It's dark outside. Feels like I've gotten up in the middle of the night. So this is what morning looks like from the other end. Blah! Boys had a party last night, very loud by times, right at my head when I was in bed. They've gone to bed now. But I'm up and hoping they don't mind a little rock in the morning, much better than some of the crap they were listening to earlier. At most I've had three hours sleep. My specialty, functioning on few hours, here I go again. Wish I had a travel mug for coffee. Maybe we'll stop somewhere enroute. Breakfast wouldn't be bad either. Hopefully this goes well and I walk away liking everyone as much as I do walking in.

Mood: trying to wake
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: The Rock Radio Dot Com -- REM, Losing My Religion
Hair: still attached

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kel...I've been thinking...you've been sharing your stories with us lately, and you should share them with others too.

So...who do you have to screw around here to get a book published? Any ideas? ;-)