Saturday, October 29, 2005

Saturday Six #81

1. What is a bigger pet peeve for you: someone trying to talk on a cell phone during a movie, a baby crying in a restaurant, a dog barking on your street, or music played loud enough to rattle windows.

Definitely the cell phone. I dislike them under the best of circumstances, but in the movies . . . drives me nuts.

2. What is your favorite cologne or perfume that you wear most often? Which one is the one you like the scent of, but don't wear often or at all?

Well, I wear Celine Dion. It's the only one I own. But the one I love and I never wear because I don't know if they make it anymore, I've had no luck finding any anywhere, is Poison by Dior I think.

3. In your opinion, what is the best way to tell someone you value how much they mean to you?

Saying I love you. I don't do it often. I don't do it particularly well. And you better believe if I'm saying it, I mean it. It's never done lightly.

4. Take this personality quiz if you haven't already: how accurate were the results compared with your true personality.

My results -- 41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

I'd like to think this is accurate, but I don't know, I can be a bit of a wallflower by times, super quiet, I think it's only after you really get to know me that you start to see the lively, charming and amusing side of me. I'm certainly always up for cheering people up and helping them out though.

5. When was the last time you feel you got as much sleep as you really needed in a single night?

Last night. Bed early, late rising . . . a rude awakening in the middle, but no harm done. I think I usually get enough. I never set an alarm anymore unless it's absolutely necessary, I'm relying on my body to tell me how long to sleep.

6. If a stranger walked up to you and handed you a briefcase with enough money to pay off every debt you had down to the penny, do you think you could start from then on living debt-free?

Nope. I mean I probably could, it's feasible . . . but I know I wouldn't.

Mood: suffering with the Greco heartburn
Drinking: water
Listening To: John Mellencamp, Rumbleseat
Hair: still with me

No comments: