Sunday, October 30, 2005

To Halloween or Not to Halloween

Beautiful friggin' day here! Finally! Blue skies. Sunshine. I'm going out to get some sinus meds. I need antibiotics, I know, have appointment with the doc for next time I go home. I could go to the emergency room here, but I'd rather suffer the pain at this point rather than go to the hospital and endure emergency room crap. It's not like I'm dying.

Tomorrow is Halloween and I still don't know what to do. Will there be children knocking on my door wanting treats? Should I buy some just in case? Because if I buy some and then nobody knocks on my door, I will be the one eating all that candy, which is very uncool. And I will eat it, as witnessed by last week's German Christmas Cake that I was supposed to keep for Mom, now gone. I could just not answer the door I suppose, or go away even. I would feel bad if children showed up and I had nothing for them. Dammit! Have to buy treats. It's the right thing to do. If I end up eating them . . . oh well, so be it.

Mood: stuffy
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: The Who, Teenage Wasteland (radio free colorado)
Hair: walking on sunshine

No comments: