Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Napping

This afternoon I napped. I never nap. Never! Unless I've been up for days or I'm sick or I've been travelling VIA Rail for 18 hours . . . I need some pretty severe circumstances for me to nap. Today, I took some non-drowsy sinus medication to offset my need to turn up the electric heat, the same non-drowsy junk that usually pumps me up making me all high and jittery, and within a half-hour I could not keep my eyes open and had to go lay down where I promptly fell asleep -- NAPPING! I was asleep by 1 a.m. last night, didn't get up until 8:30, got WAY more sleep than I normally do . . . and today I'm frigging napping. What is up with that?!

This rainy day weather is not all hurricane, is mostly a nor-easter that's bringing the grief, could be snow by day's end. I'll be needing some winter boots. I noticed today that most people have started wearing their winter jackets, some scarfs and mittens too. I need a scarf and gloves or mittens. Need to try on my winter coat too. It is brand new, but I've lost weight since purchasing.

Mood: yawning
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: wind shrieking through trees
Hair: soon to be put up and out of the way for dinner methinks

No comments: