Friday, October 28, 2005

Question of the Day

You've been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Ozzy Osbourne, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jude Law, or Hugh Grant?

(Of course, all 4 of them are up really super duper high, and the parachute is truly the only way to save them.)


I'd have to save poor Ozzy, I'd feel too sorry for him to let him drop without a parachute. And I surely wouldn't want the rest of the clan coming after me for killing the old man. I enjoy Hugh Grant, he's very funny, very British . . . he makes me laugh a lot . . . yeah, would have to save him. That leaves Jude and Catherine. My brother-in-law would be pissed if I let Catherine plunge to her death . . . and her hubby creeps me out big time, wouldn't want his wrath falling down around me. But Jude is a hotty, despite the skanky nanny affair . . . he'd flash me that Dickie/Alfie grin and I'd be a goner. Catherine would have her work cut out to get any parachute from me. Maybe if she turned out to be really down to earth and humble and sincere and not at all like so many of those egotistical characters she always plays . . . maybe she could triumph over Jude's dimples . . . but I highly doubt it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Kellie! I'd keep Hugh Grant on the plane with me and let the others take the plunge :-)

Simply Kel said...

Ha! Excellent idea!