Saturday, October 01, 2005

Jovi Update

Tickets for Bon Jovi went on sale to the general public this morning and sold out in 1.5 minutes. A second show was added today . . . but I haven't been able to find any tickets. Cruising the fan club message board and seeing what sections other people have got, sections they think are good (but yet are WAY further away than the tix I got) . .. makes me think I DONE GOOD!! I've booked transport and lodging -- everything is all arranged. I can't wait to get back into the city. This will be the first time I'll ever go to Toronto and return home WITHOUT a plan to move there . . . this will be the first time . . . right? There is no way I'm going to convince myself in the dead of winter that uprooting and moving back to Toronto is something I need to do . . . right? This time, that's not going to happen. Surely to God I'm too old now to be moving halfway across the country on a whim. Surely.

Unless of course, Jon Bon Jovi himself asks me to move (do his kids need a nanny?) . . . but then I'd be Jersey bound, wouldn't I? Yes, so it's settled. I'll visit but there'll be none of this moving nonsense . . . no matter what.

Mood: excited
Drinking: still brandy . . . still not helping my illness . . . but what the hell, it's good stuff
Listening To: Matt Mays, Travellin'
Hair: still pulled back

1 comment:

Simply Kel said...

Who needs another reason? Just visit. And yes, it would be a bad thing . . . a TERRIBLE bad thing . . . because it would mean a total collapse into insanity and instability . . . again. Which simply won't do.