Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Another Ginger Beer Nite?

I have too much to do and once again I am running out of time. How does this happen? Same shit, different week. Man, I've got to get more organised or something. I just heard this really loud . . . bang? boom? . . . thunder? the train? . . . kids throwing furniture again? I don't know what it was, but it was super loud.

On ATV news tonight a reporter said the city of Moncton is rumored to be going after Bono and U2 for a concert next year. I nearly choked on my steak. I will freak right out if U2 comes to Moncton. I'm freaking at the mere hint of such a thing.

Burned four cds pour mon pere. Now I'm on Jenn's karaoke cds. And I'm writing. And I'm editing. And I'm chatting. And I'm listening to tunes. And I'm blogging. And I'm looking for lyrics. And I'm packing. And I'm doing laundry. And I'm putting together the final workshop notes. And I'm doing dishes. And I'm planning Friday's presentation. And I'm reading Hemingway, Fitzgerald and Steinbeck. And . . . you get the idea.

Mood: hyper
Drinking: ginger beer
Listening To: Ramones, I Wanna Be Sedated
Hair: in my eyes

No comments: