Monday, September 12, 2005

Meme-Day

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

Crap! This is hard. I could fill the list easy just with the places I want to visit.
1. Travel, Travel, Travel -- I want to go EVERYWHERE. Italy, Argentina, Spain, Ireland, France, England, Germany, Russia, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Egypt, Australia, all over the U.S. and Canada
2. Concerts -- U2 & Bon Jovi for damn sure, but given the opportunity I would freak to see David Bowie, Billy Joel, Joni Mitchell, Stevie Nicks, Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen and so many others, haven't been to many concerts so far.
3. Win the Giller -- nope, not even kidding, if you're gonna have a goal it might as well be a decent one.
4. Make a film
5. Do a marathon
6. Get and stay healthy
7. Make enough money to do all the things I want

Seven Things I Can Do:

1. Write a short story, press release, essay, blog post, newspaper article, etc.
2. Emcee an event
3. Copy edit any type of prose
4. Design newsletters, brochures, newspapers, books, posters, etc.
5. Drink wine
6. Get along with pretty much anybody (within reason, as long as they aren't the devil)
7. Adapt quickly to changing situations without losing it

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1. Not voice my opinion
2. Draw
3. Sing
4. Play a musical instrument
5. Tolerate bigotry and/or racism
6. Trust immediately
7. Speak any language other than English

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:

1. Kindness
2. Honesty/Sincerity/Integrity
3. Compassion
4. Intelligence
5. Sense of Humour
6. Loyalty
7. And tall with rugged shoulders and amazing eyes, never hurts

Seven Things I Say Most Often:

1. cool
2. me thinks
3. good stuff
4. hell yeah
5. yep
6. blah
7. go-wan


Seven Celebrity Crushes:


1. Jon Bon Jovi
2. Cillian Murphy
3. Johnny Depp
4. Seamus O'Reagan
5. Evan Solomon
6. Justin Trudeau
7. Mark Wahlberg

Seven people I want to do this:
I dislike tagging; do if you want.

No comments: