Saturday, September 17, 2005

Rainly Day Blahs

Ophelia moves from my right to take up new residence in left knee. This is the way it's supposed to be. Looking out the window wondering if it's too late to build an ark. Maybe the boys have one already and will take me away with them. They are all in residence today, playing music with too heavy bass, mirror vibrates on bedroom wall. Is this to drown out my Billie Holiday? The Smiths? The Grateful Dead? Perish the thought.

Cooked chicken wings, marinated in sun-dried tomatoe/oregano, smothered in hot sauce. Yummy! And no injuries . . . yesterday i burned my right arm in three places, scarring to follow.

Mood: trying to focus
Drinking: banrock shiraz cabernet sauvignon
Listening To: Chemical Bros, Where do I Begin?
Hair: slick

No comments: