Friday, September 02, 2005

SOLD!

And Andrew pulls it off! Gets the day off at the last possible moment and our threesome becomes four, a full carload, Moncton bound in the am, hook up with S&D, and freak right the f- out! Sherry calls me earlier to get me to watch ATV and I do . . . and I have not been the same since, seeing the scene of the crime, seeing the highways . . . Good Lord Man! We're going to The Rolling Stones! Me and Sherry freaking out simultaneously on the phone as full realisation sinks in.

Gonna have awesome weather too. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Seriously planning the trip in October . . . seriously. Got four books on the go, four projects, at least four extra incomes. I could go. Checked airfares even. Flying from Fredericton costs more than Moncton, what's up with that? And I'm thinking I'll be in Fredericton day before I need to leave . . . although if you take in bus fare to get me from Fredville back to Monkeyton, perhaps it evens out. Can I do that kind of a trip? Two stop-overs, with no homebase in between? That's pretty intense. Windsor Castle to Harbourfront. I'm seriously thinking this is the year it's all possible.

Mood: freaking
Drinking: Banrock Station
Listening To: Hendrix
Hair: outta hand

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it would be fun! ny.

Simply Kel said...

nope, not ny . . . unless . . . nope, really, just toronto

Anonymous said...

funny.