Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Time

Bon Jovi's new album drops today. There is no record store in Sackville. Wednesday I go to Moncton for Mighty meetings where I will run to the Highfield Square HMV or whatever it is directly from the bus station and purchase the CD before meeting Mighty crew for supper at as yet undecided location.

Jon will be on Oprah on Wednesday as well, and I'll be scrambling to see that before catching the bus. I have a 15 minute window . . . unless I can find an earlier showing.

And now the fun part begins. The quest for concert tickets. Because I WILL be seeing them this World Tour. There are only two dates announced in Canada so far -- Montreal on December 14th and Toronto on January 23rd . . . but then there's Boston on December 9th . . . mustn't rule that out. Pre-sales and special fan club tickets info is sketchy at this point. It seems like you have to actually line up with I.D. to get fan club tickets, which kinda sucks cuz I can't do that, and you're limited to one. One ticket in the Golden Circle, 100 people right up front by the stage, some will get onstage, some will get backstage . . . but unless they change the rules and make it so you can get the damn things online, I will not be one of them.

Toronto tickets go on sale first, on September 30th through Ticketmaster. I'll be trying to get them . . . and I guess if I come up empty I'll try Montreal the following morning when those tickets go on sale. I've signed up for every sort of email update I could find so I should know right away if they add any dates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey There
you have to tell me if you got ticket!! I was hoping for a bus tour from Moncton to montreal .. NO such luck! Toronto is already sold out!
Nadine

Anonymous said...

Hey There
you have to tell me if you got ticket!! I was hoping for a bus tour from Moncton to montreal .. NO such luck! Toronto is already sold out!
Nadine

Simply Kel said...

Got tickets for the Monday show! Yay!