Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Trees

Working through the wee hours and fell into Rock Star INXS again tonight after weeks of no tv. Down to five, no surprises really as to who remains -- JD, Mig, Marty, Susie, Jordis. Has Mig gotten even hotter since I last tuned in? Hell yeah! But really nothing has changed since I last watched. Mig performs and I'm frothing at the mouth, certain it doesn't get any better than this . . . then Marty comes out and blows everyone else outta the water. Think Jordis did the worse tonight. JDs original tune struck me as being the most INXS-like. As amazing as Marty is I so don't want him to win this competition and be stuck singing crappy INXS tunes forever. He needs to make a record, but not with them. That would just be a shame. JD should win, he's the INXS fanatic. Mig and Marty need to go solo.

I burned six cds for jenn, ruined three . . . don't ask me how. Music is done. We're ready to party on Saturday. I'm so apathetic toward this trip, talk about minimalist packing! It's crazy. I don't want to take anything. I'm going to be there for at least four nights with two business type events and a party to attend, and I don't want to take any clothes, shoes -- nothing. It's too soon after crazy Stones weekend I think.

There is something wrong with my winamp, it won't play the next track unless I forward, it just keeps playing the same tune over and over . . . of course it's taken a good 30 minutes of singing with Bowie to realise I'm stuck in a loop, because it is crossfading plus you know I love him.

Mood: wired
Drinking: jamaican ginger beer rocks!
Listening To: Bowie, China Girl
Hair: back up, sides down

No comments: