Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Road Trip Again

Another crazy day of getting ready to vacate the premises. I'm off on the train tomorrow to Miramichi. Stacy will collect me at the station, then we're going for Chinese followed by the movies. Yep, I'm seeing Red Eye! Yay! Love my boy! Thursday night is my workshop and we're going to have a full class according to my contacts in Blackville. Friday, the Mighty crew heads to Grand Falls for meetings and I have to do a presentation on bnm. Saturday is the un-party for Dad's 60th (which has me scrambling to burn mega-cds before leaving) and then I guess I'll come back on Sunday or something, not real sure yet. I'm tired of going places. I never thought I'd ever say that, but I am. Actually, I don't know if I'm tired or if I'm just stressed because I cannot work from there . . . and I've got an awful lot of work. Maybe if I had a notebook computer, I'd want to go more often to even more places.

Mood: bit sleepy
Drinking: coffee sludge left over from this a.m.
Listening To: nothing, cuz i'm burning cds
Hair: still attached

No comments: