Thursday, September 29, 2005

Gotcha!

I may or may not have a sinus infection. I'm feeling kinda crappy and have been for a few days. I've got that pain around my eyes sinus type thing going on . . . and I am prone to infection, especially this time of the year. I probably could do with an antibiotic but I've opted for a home remedy instead and picked up some brandy today. Wish me luck knocking this out of me, whatever it is.

In other news . . .

Bon Jovi tickets for Air Canada Centre in Toronto . . .

Internet pre-sale started this morning . . .

AND I'M GOING!! Got two tickets for me and my girl Stacy. So it's official, we'll be heading to our old stomping grounds come January. We may even take the train for old times sake.

Mood: foggy
Drinking: not yet, but some brandy is in order
Listening To: Bon Jovi, Last Cigarette
Hair: greasy

No comments: