Thursday, September 08, 2005

Back in Black

So here I am again -- a Barnbonian. Starting to freak out a bit about this workshop thingy. No time to freak yet about Grand Falls, save that for later. Had a good time last night. Terry met me at train, Stacy was a few minutes late. But hey, the train was on time, who knew that could or would ever happen? Opted for pizza instead of Chinese. Stacy gave me a beautiful gift for being in the wedding. Too nice for wearing, methinks. Too delicate for Kellie. But beautiful. Saw my boy in Red Eye. Hated his American accent. Why couldn't they just let him be Irish? Getting my hair cut later. much to do still . . .

Mood: wee nervous
Drinking: tea
Listening To: scooby doo really loud on tv
Hair: getting a cut today

3 comments:

Joe Blades said...

hairdo for a wedding
haircut for a workshop
what next?
let it be a surprise
nervous means you have feelings
that you're alive
live it well

(hey, my code is "yrspy"
pretty neat, me thinks)

Simply Kel said...

Pretty neat for sure. It's over and I think it went okay.

Sammy the Salmon said...

For Godsakes...wear it! Wear it everyday with your jammies even. You're worth it.