Thursday, June 02, 2005

. . .

I was going to post about my writing workshop tonight . . .

But I don't even know what to say . . .

I had to go last, at the end of three hours of reading and discussion . . . finally, I got my 15 minutes, after class was supposed to have ended . . . with the most subtle and dense work I have . . . excerpted from a longer piece so it doesn't even have an ending . . .

It wasn't pretty . . .

I'm not sure it was at all accurate . . .

Or maybe it was and I'm not writing for these girls . . .

Or maybe it was and the thing's just not working . . .

All I know is . . .

I feel like crap.

2 comments:

Derek said...

Ok since your profile says your a free spirit and you go with the flow what are the chances of you entering the contest I am having at my blog

Simply Kel said...

Umm, let's see . . . I just said I feel like crap. Hmmm, maybe posing in a thong is just the thing to make me feel better about my writing . . . butt cheeks slathered in black marker . . . Nope, don't think that'll do it :-) And why is it that many people assume you're a nudist exhibitionist when you say you're a free spirit?