Saturday, June 25, 2005

Into the Kitchen


I took a few pics of my kitchen today while I was down there doing laundry and cleaning. This is what it looks like as you come in from outside or downstairs.
And this is what it looks like from the doorway of the laundry room or the smurf bathroom.Here's a close-up of my table and chairs. I only need a little one cuz it's just me. I ate two meals there today, which is unusual. Normally I eat upstairs in front of the tv. But today seemed too nice to be upstairs.Here's my built-in shelf in the kitchen. I love it! That's the Pink Panther on the bottom, my award for kicking everyone's ass at Jenn's Oscar Party. Spices and wine pretty much occupy my life these days. Here's the view of the refrigerator. Nothing much happening in that corner really. I haven't had much time or inclination to hang things or decorate.More glassware above the stove. These are oversize glasses that I absolutely love! Though I don't use them very often. Great for swishing and getting the juices flowing.I love my half-wall in the kitchen. It's a great place to set things or sit and opens up the room. And here's the stove. I actually do quite a bit of cooking, just like I always did at Mom's place . . . only now I wash the dishes! :-) That's the tour. More later maybe. Thunder clouds are rolling in.

No comments: