Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Heaven on Earth

Grammie was in my dream last night. She was young like when I was a kid, all dressed up to go to church with those low-heeled Tender Tootsie tan coloured pumps and a full head of thick light brown hair. We were in a big room with cathedral ceilings waiting for Grandad. She was fussing about something, tidying up, fidgeting while we waited. And the curtain rod wasn't right on the window but she couldn't reach it even though she was so tall. She was running and jumping trying to reach it. Young. Able to run and jump . . . in pumps no less! It was a good dream.

Mood: Sleepyhead
Drinking: Coffee
Listening To: Zombie, The Cranberries
Hair: I read on a men's long hair site yesterday (which I surfed into by accident while looking for a photo of the New Brunswick flag) that my hair needs to get wet everyday in order to be really healthy . . . hmmm, do these guys know what they're talking about?

No comments: