Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Because I Need to Post Something & I'm Incoherent

From Andrea

Three things you like about yourself:
- impulsiveness
- adaptability/versatility
- my easy going friendly manner

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
- I try to love myself, flaws and all

Three things that scare you:
- the state of the world
- spiders
- the Bush family

Three of your everyday essentials:
- coffee
- blogging
- wine

Three things you are wearing now:
- navy tee
- black pants
- sandals

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
way too tough! I love everything, my faves change on a daily basis depending on the mood
- U2
- Miles Davis
- Stevie Nicks

Three things you want in a relationship:
- open communication
- trust, honesty & respect
- a healthy sex life

Two truths and a lie:
- I was labelled the "smartest" child in first grade by teachers
- I love celery
- I interviewed Frank McKenna

Three things that turn you on:
- the sound of rain drumming on a tin roof
- the taste of fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate or real whipped cream
- crisp fall air rich with the earthy smell of nature's decay

Three of your favorite hobbies:
- writing
- film
- music


Three things you really want to do right now:
- take an energy pill
- or just go to bed
- eat something

Three careers you'd consider:
- theatre
- film
- political activism

Three places you want to go on vacation:
- Florence
- Amsterdam
- Sydney (Australia, not Nova Scotia)

Three things you want to do before you die:
- get a book published
- see a Broadway show
- explore Europe

People you're throwing this meme to:
- Trish, you're up, go for it!

Mood: warped
Drinking: coffee, black
Listening To: Bon Jovi, The Distance
Hair: in piggy tails

No comments: