Wednesday, July 27, 2005

We are all God's Critters

Is it possible to eat too many black olives? I seem to be obsessed by pits . . . olives, cherries . . . I've been grocery shopping and it's all yummy! I actually got some good sales on meat today at the Save-Easy! Quite the feat, I gotta say. No chicken of course, or ground beef . . . nothing that I could use for tacos, but hey I've got pork and lots of it! Hmmm, maybe I could make pork tacos? It is the other white meat . . . might work . . .

I seem to be embracing the critters that share my house. There is a rather large spider who lives on the stairs. I've tried stepping on him, but he keeps getting away, I guess the carpet cushions him or something, impossible to squish. So, we're co-habitating. He makes webs, catches flies, EATS THEM, and I dust the web away in the morning. It's becoming a pattern. And I'm okay with it. As long as he stays on the stairs where I'm expecting to see him. Should he come up here, into the kitchen, or anywhere off the carpet down there, he's toast. I've told him so. He seems to accept that for now.

A few minutes ago I went down to the bathroom, snapped on the light, looked in the mirrow and saw a HUGE moth resting on my chest. SCREAMED. Then gathered him into a towel carefully and released him outside . . . what is going on? Where is my killer instinct? I'm letting bugs live. Something is afoot.

Oh my God! Chills from that guy singing Lola! Wow! He's hot! What the hell is his name? Mig? Australia? Sweet Jesus, I'm loving this show!

Mood: a little spooked
Drinking: coffee (yes, I am aware of the time, no sleep for the wicked, right?)
Listening To: Rock Star INXS on the tube behind me
Hair: coming undone

No comments: