Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Another Break

My body hates me. Arthritis flaring in fingers, wrists, ankles, knees, neck and let us not forget the spine. Nothing like some good aching in the vertebrae to propel you forward in your work.

Have I mentioned how much I loathe Internet Explorer? No. Well I do. I hate it big style. But I can't do the bnm website in Firefox because the software is incompatible. And using Explorer is a nightmare. The program keeps timing out, changes aren't taking, I continually have to log out and log back in . . . it's driving me a little nuts. Tasks that should only take five minutes are taking 20. My patience is wearing thin. These things will get better (I think, I hope) when the design switches . . . soon. But for now, I go crazy.

Still . . . I go, I continue. Time to stretch and perhaps slip into jammies, but no bed for me just yet.

Mood: headachy
Drinking: Jamaican Ginger Beer
Listening To: a raccoon in the garbage bin and the train whistling through town
Hair: coming undone

No comments: