Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Camera Woes Continue

Took the Energizer Lithium batteries back today. She tested them and they should work, they are charged . . . but camera behaves as if the batteries are dead, flashing red light, then turns off. So I bought the Duracell rechargeable ones, a charger . . . come home and still, nothing. I want to slit my wrists. Whatever is wrong must be a camera thing. There is zero info in the manual troubleshooting other than "replace batteries". .. been there, done that, THREE times, doesn't work. Driving me nuts.

But onward . . . dresses arrived that I ordered from Sears and I think we have a winner! Thank you Jesus! Something goes right for me today. Of course, the dress I've picked is totally the one I ordered on impulse, just threw in at the last minute, thinking I'd never like it but why the hell not at least give it a try? There is another one that is really nice too, though double the price and twice as fancy. This one is relatively inexpensive, good enough for this special occasion yet casual enough that I'll be able to wear it again and again. Lovely!

Mood: zonked
Drinking: diet cola
Listening To: Tenacious D, Tribute to the Best Song in the World
Hair: wind-blown

No comments: