Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Oh, the places you'll go

Work rearing its ugly little head today . . . I've gone and got the boss in trouble . . . unintentional, of course . . . love the boss! Lets just say my nonchalant easy-going attitude is not always appreciated or understood by all.

End result -- now I go into tonight's interview knowing full well that this could get . . . well, nasty springs to mind . . . hostile maybe . . . uncomfortable at the very least . . . {sigh} . . . but knowledge is power, right? Better to go into it aware of the situation . . . yeah . . . but ignorance is also bliss . . . so much easier to be bubbly and cheerful in ignorance . . .

Luck would be nice.

Mood: trying to psyche myself up for a GREAT interview! It's gonna be fantastic! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself.
Drinking: dreaming about a glass of pinot . . . hmmm, what time does that store close?
Listening To: Avril Lavigne, Unwanted
Hair: looking really blonde today . . .

No comments: