Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What classic movie diva are you?

Liz Taylor
Your inner classic movie diva is:

Elizabeth
Taylor



"La Liz" is best known for her long
career, striking beauty, and many husbands.
Whether playing the role of an innocent teen
(National Velvet), a prostitute (Butterfield
8), or Queen Cleopatra, Liz has always been
adaptable and in command of the situation.

Yet, like all of us, she has her foibles too, which
make her one of the most admired and human of
the great classic movie divas -- and,
incidentally, one of the last living greats of
the Golden Era.


"I've been through it all, baby, I'm mother
courage."
-- Liz Taylor


What classic movie diva are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You know I am so totally going right now and taking this quiz myself!

Simply Kel said...

So what? It didn't work out for ya? I don't see it on your blog . . .