Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Welcome Back, Blogger

I'm alive. Think I was a little anemic, a bit low on iron, steak and eggs helps, it's not just a breakfast food. So what if it took me all day to straighten out and fly right! I did the interview I was supposed to, the press release is coming out, the other one is gone . . . things are happening, slowly but surely . . . and now that I have some friggin' energy and actually feel like I can stand up without passing out . . . sheesh! Hello fer stuff!

I stumbled out to the bank earlier and discovered I have just enough money to make rent . . . and nothing more . . . I should have a little more . . . has something gone wrong along the way? This is a dilemma. But with a cupboard full of canned goods, at least I won't starve. Thank you Mama!

Saw Ann, a girl from the Sackville Writers' Group, at Jean Coutu . . . it's weird to be running into all these writing girls all of a sudden. First Emily, now Ann . . . this IS really a small town.

Much to do, little time, just thought I'd check in and let everyone know I'm all right.

Mood: sooooo much better
Drinking: coffee, organic light roast with 2% from Bridge Street Cafe
Listening To: Bob Marley, War
Hair: damp and loose

No comments: