Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday Six #72

From Patrick's Place, play along if you like:

1. What is your current desktop picture? What made you select it?

I do not have a current desktop picture because those things tend to use too much juice, slow the system down . . . however there is one I throw up there from time to time when I need extra inspiration.
It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Aren't you inspired?

2. A close friend who you consider to be up to date on fashion suggests that you should update your look and offers to pay for a session with an experienced hairstylist you've never dealt with before. Knowing that it's free, would you go?

Absolutely. And I would let them do whatever the hell they wanted to me and never complain, not once.

3. When you do look in a mirror, what is the first thing you usually look at?

It depends upon the reason for the mirror gaze. Am I checking to make sure I'm not falling out all over the place? Am I washing my face? Seeing how big my butt looks in those pants? . . . You know, it depends on the purpose, I'm not in the habit of checking myself out without a reason.

4. Take this quiz: Which Bugs Bunny character are you?
Wile E. Coyote!
You scored 57 Aggression, 71 Sophistication, and 71 Optimism!
You are intelligent, sophisticated, and the physical personification of
the can-do attitude. No matter how many times something blows up in
your face (figuratively or literally) or prized project collapses
around you, you will pick yourself up and try, try again. There is a
good chance that you are very skilled in problem solving and would
probably make a fine engineer. Your main weaknesses (and this is likely
obvious to everyone but yourself) are your overconfidence and complete
lack of perspective. When you inevitably fail at a task (you can�t
possibly achieve all of the lofty goals you set for yourself),
you tend to take it personally. If you are not careful, you can become
thoroughly obsessed with what is not really a very meaty goal. Try
taking a step back from time to time and figure out for yourself if it
is really worth it, or if your talents could be best put towards a more
rewarding goal. Also, your desire for things to work out the way you�ve
planned can make you a bit gullible.
Link: The Which Looney Tune Are You Test written by coolguy3000 on OkCupid Free Online Dating

5. What label seems to describe you the best as a whole?

Ah gee, I don't like labels . . . way too hard for my swirling Gemini mind to narrow down to a single thing . . . open to suggestions though. Go ahead. Label me. I dare you.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #60 from Stacy: Is there a specific person that you credit with your successes? and HOW did they help you?

There have been some influences for sure . . . but credit? That's tough. I would have to credit myself for being just enough of a rebel that I've always gone my own way no matter what anyone else thinks . . . and even if it sooo wasn't the right way.

Mood: hungry
Drinking: tea, black
Listening To: Leonard Cohen, You Know Who I Am
Hair: considering pictures from magazines

No comments: