Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A Dollar Short

It's almost 5 pm and I'm done, can't work anymore today, yesterday, I don't think. The new email worked, some tweaking, but not bad. Positive feedback immediately from some readers/ contributors. Will be better when the new site is ready too.

Cooking a few chicken wings now, gonna have some salad, a glass of wine (which will probably knock me on my ass). First foodstuff since peanut butter fix in the wee hours. Probably left it too late, not hungry anymore, but I forgot, got into the zone and couldn't get out, emails flying back and forth from home base. Problems to be dealt with. Fixed up now for the most part.

Damn hyper throughout most of the afternoon, that coffee must be good. Yawns starting to come on now, but mustn't lie down before appropriate bed-like time or I'll be up all night again.

Lots of rain today and the air is bad, can feel it in my fingers, wrists, neck. Looks like a pleasant forecast for the weekend though, for the concert. Yay! Air traffic being routed overhead today. Planes are huge, flying low to land in Moncton, shooting right over my roof.

Mood: pretty decent
Drinking: water for hydration
Listening To: Kid Rock, Forever
Hair: completely undone

No comments: