Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blog Day 2005

In honour of Blog Day 2005 I'm supposed to recommend five new Blogs different from my culture, point of view, attitude, etc. I'm not a hundred per cent certain that all of these qualify, but since I do read them and they don't belong to the usual suspects who hang around this place, here goes:

William Gibson's Blog it's sporadic, but hey, he's writing, we know how that gets.

My Boring Ass Life, Kevin Smith's Online Diary -- I enjoy Kevin Smith, not everyone does I know, but I get a kick out him, out of his movies.

Back-to-Iraq 3.0 -- I've been reading Christopher's blog for years, before he was getting any legitimate freelance work, when it was totally independent journalism.

An Ontarian in Newfoundland -- I surfed into this one day not long ago, quite by accident, and now I find myself checking everyday. I feel like we share something in common maybe, having recently relocated myself, though not as far, or maybe it's just interesting to see this new perspective, I dunno.

Scribbling Woman -- She's out of Saint John, got some press awhile back and I've been reading her ever since.

Mood: is it almost bedtime?
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: crows
Hair: going frizzy in the dampnesss

No comments: