Saturday, August 20, 2005

Moncton Bound

The train departs 25 minutes earlier than what I thought. 10:10 not 10:35, still with Mother in charge of driving we arrive with plenty of time to spare. Yard sale at Gladys' this morning. Mom buys me a butter dish, glass, I can't pack it, maybe someone will bring it to me the next time they visit.

On the train Joe types in Notepad and I laze, look out the window, watch Jack Black through the crack in the seats ahead of me. I want coffee, badly, but the urns are too small. It's a caffeine crises. Everyone wants some and there's not enough to go around. In an open market the price would go up, be $10 a cup by the time I get mine. He takes my picture. Will not be a shining moment, but it's the morning after the night before, it will be accurate.

No comments: