Saturday, August 06, 2005

Sleeping . . .

Okay, if it's happening in broad daylight . . . it's definitely shots and NOT fireworks. What is up with this town and their gun issues?

It looks like we could not have better weather for Fundy if we ordered it up from God ourselves. Check this out. Leaving tomorrow morning, will be back on Tuesday sometime.

I slept four hours from 6 am until 10. Yay for me! But you would've thought the bottle of wine would have made me sleepy sooner . . . actually it was the almost hangover headache that finally knocked me out. At any rate, I'll take it! Four hours is four hours more than I had yesterday.

I watched Gia last night on Bravo with my girl, Angelina Jolie . . . if I were a lesbian I would so be chasing after girls like her . . . and Shane off The L Word. Dark-haired heartbreakers. Odd, that, given my fair haired boy track record. Interesting that if I were ever to go another way, I'd go a "completely" other way.

Anyway, watched Gia and bawled my eyes out again. The part that gets me everytime is when she visits Linda that last time and doesn't tell her she's dying with AIDs, doesn't tell her it's over. And Linda is so full of hope and optimism for the future because Gia is finally sober, talking about renting a cottage, giving it another chance, making it work . . . which is everything and all Gia ever wanted . . . and when they're saying goodbye in the doorway and Gia says, "You were the one, you were the only one, and you were amazing." I totally lose it, every friggin' time and cry from there until the credits roll. I'm such a sap . . . but most especially when I haven't slept in days and I've drunk a bottle of wine. Waterworks almighty.

"A life is like a book. A book is like a box. A box has six sides. Inside and outside, so, how do you get to what's inside? How do you get what's inside, out?" -- Gia Carangi

Mood: headachy
Drinking: milk, skim . . . i've got to get rid of it before i go away or it will be spoiled by the time i get back
Listening To: Cheap Trick
Hair: a bit too fuzzy for my liking

1 comment:

Andrea R said...

Today was such a beautiful day. And didn't you know???? ANGIE IS MY GIRLFRIEND! :D :D :D

Oh yeah, I have a top-secret livejournal wherein I disclose my love/lust for all things Angelina. It's not real family-friendly. :)