Wednesday, August 31, 2005

An Unscheduled Break

Ohhh, this just gets better and better. This happened the other night too and I went to bed in the frustration of it all.

Every friggin' morning at 4:30 my Internet connection disappears. I mean disappears completely. I get booted off and can't get back on. Aliant obviously takes this time to do work on the system or something . . . obviously, right? I mean why else would this continue to happen? Surely it is not the hand of God come to drive me even further up the wall than I am already. Surely I am an insignificant speck of dust undeserving of this kind of messing around. Surely.

Well dammit! I'm not going to bed this time. I'm waiting it out. Yes, this Jamaican Ginger Beer is THAT good. I am energised, charged, ready to proceed . . . and pissed off to the max. Of course I need an Internet connection to proceed . . . can't publish the thing unless I'm online, can't email the appropriate parties, can't do anything only write crazy blogs to post later.

Mood: pissed
Drinking: the jamaican ginger beer still
Listening To: the hum of the computer and little else
Hair: half up, half down

1 comment:

Simply Kel said...

Nope, it's high-speed and they did boot me off, for 45 minutes. What's up with that?!